• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Taunton vintage bus running day 14/5/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyRail

Established Member
I attended the bus running day in Taunton (Somerset) on Sunday and have lost list of registration numbers of buses attended due to leaving notepad on bus.

don't suppose anyone went and could share any info please. no worries if not, but would be good to update my records. thanks

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

83G/84D

Established Member
I can help as I logged everything I saw. I can either post on here or pm you, however can't do it today.
Do you want registrations and type and do you want just the buses attending the event rather than the service buses?

Last edited:

AnthonyRail

Established Member
I can help as I logged everything I saw. I can either post on here or pm you, however can't do it today.
Do you want registrations and type and do you want just the buses attending the event rather than the service buses?

Brilliant, this forum is wonderful.

It's up to you, pm if you want. No rush.

Yes please, everything apart from service buses please.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.