• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TC60054's Random Trips Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC60054

You'll be questioning your sanity, going for 1,000 miles off each tram!

Already questioned it far too many times, Tech ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
So todays rather made up day out. The aim was to do the route 36 between Leeds and Harrogate, and try and clear as many 333s as possible. This was halted slightly by the best news I'd recieved all week, but lets press on...

Starting the day on the 0711 tram, before being told that the rover we were using had morning peak restrictions which restricted use to before 0930 <( tram 110 was taking me forwards into the city to meet up with todays friends. After this had been done successfully, it was to Meadowhall - by tram. Tram 103 took us the short 38 chain journey around to Fitzalan Square, where we joined 106 across to Meadowhall, via the road bridge rollercoaster, which fortunately has returned largely to its original position - although there's quite a nice mark of missing ballast where the track should be..!

A breakfast in a deserted Meadowhell later (the only time I enjoy being in the place - when its so blummin' quiet!) and the peak restrictions had been lifted! To celebrate, dud 153330 took us back to Sheffield on the 0933. Dogbox thrash!

Back to plan - we joined dud 158845 on the 0950 to Leeds, and after a quick run down the unit to avoid the gaze of some "friends" from college, the Perkins unit underneath roared into life and took us to Leeds - after an uneventful journey, arriving five minutes early.

Having been given the tip that 158844, my last two-car Northern 158 which had been avoiding me for quite some time, was working on Leeds to Huddersfield stoppers today, I was paying quite some more attention than usual to the 158s sat in Leeds as we arrived - and sure enough, the 1056 Huddersfield had dropped the one that I need. As such, with a few technical problems later, winner 158844 was the move forwards to Batley.

From Batley, it was time to return to Leeds and get on with the plan - the next Leeds was the 1118, which was sadly formed of dud 144022, and with that we bounced off to Leeds. With all the Dogboxes around, how the hell did I end up on this :roll: safely off the unit with a back still in one piece, it was through the barriers and time for the 10 minute walk to the bus station, where we joined Transdev 3622 BL65 YYV on the 36 to Harrogate. The job on these B5s was lovely, easy to see why people call this the country's most premier bus service. Shame that the B5 underneath the Gemini 3 body was rather gutless, as per usual...

In Harrogate, a photo stop ensued before returning to the trains - the 1315 Leeds was the unit from here, and after starting to regret the decision after a Pacer left on a York service, double duds 153301 & 155345 rolled in. What a pair this two made down the Harrogate line, really loud. Just what was needed - a sort of treble dogbox thrash. It even drowned out quite a large amount of jointed track - what a sound to anyones ears!

Back in Leeds, and a McDonalds later, it was time to get down to proper business - 333s. Needing only three but being with people who needed around 10, the reluctance was very slim to bash these units - good, solid units which serve the Airedale and Wharfedale lines well - I so need more mileage on them! Dud 333010 was first, taking this Skipton service up to Shipley, before alighting to take dud 333015 out over to Burley in Wharfedale, where dud 333002 was the chariot to Leeds. How I wished that I hadn't done so much on these lines before - I was starting to think that in the glory of others winning so much, I wouldn't win a single 333 today. That soon changed, after the obligatory run onto the Bradford from the Ilkley meant that winner 333006 was taking us back to Shipley, minus the really irritating announcements, where 333001 would further take us to Bradford Forster Square.

Checking the plan, I was worried why the Skipton was already on platform, but it seemed that 333006 was returning to Leeds ECS, and the unit for the Skipton would be a 322, and had been parked there 8 hours previous. Sure enough, a quick hop to Frizinghall was next on dud 322481, where a return on dud 333011 then ensued. From here on, it was a case of working out the location on the two units that had been monitored all afternoon - duds 333004 and 333016. The first move would be to Shipley, where, annoyingly, both units would be there at the same time. Focusing the efforts on 016, winner 333005 was taken forwards to Shipley, where a swap onto dud 333016 running quite late to Saltaire was taken, to return to Bradford and then to Menston onboard dud-for-the-day 322481.

After laughing at the world's most pointless ramp (leading to the footbridge...), it was time to join dud 333004 as the last 333 for the day, and another uneventful journey to Leeds meant that 158859 would go back across the border to Meadowhall on the last Nottingham of the evening. The smooth connection onto the tram at Meadowhall ensued, with tram 122 taking the honours, whilst avoiding and waving to everyone, because somehow everyone I knew seemed to be out today, and arriving to its final terminal of Cathedral a minute late. From here on, it was tram 125 around to the station (comes in saying Meadowhall and expects people for Herdings to get on...well then!) and then tram 103 for the four mile trip home. All in all, a good day, with just over 200 miles and 3 new units.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
Whereas I need 333005 to finish them off and I'm currently yelling at my screen ;)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
You guys have made me want to see which ones I needed from his haul, just as well as I hadn't yet turned my phone on today :oops: The memo file reveals that I'd have scored this lot:

Which would have left me with just 333004 to get. A rude hand gesture was shown to the screen, naturally. I really need to work my way back to Leeds one day!

TC60054

You guys have made me want to see which ones I needed from his haul, just as well as I hadn't yet turned my phone on today :oops: The memo file reveals that I'd have scored this lot:

Which would have left me with just 333004 to get. A rude hand gesture was shown to the screen, naturally. I really need to work my way back to Leeds one day!

my sincerest of apologies Tech :lol::lol:
Because I seem to have no effort to type out a trip report from today, I'll leave my Railmiles log here - http://60054.railmiles.me/journeys/?date=20160727 - and mention some of the more exciting parts of the day.

Tram 118 has finally been outside of the shed since its accident with tram 120 in October - it's largely completed now, just missing seats and bumpers before it can enter service now.
The track buckle at Meadowhall has moved back to the position it was in last Tuesday, so is bad again, and another buckle has appeared between Sheffield Station and Granville Road.
Supertram are still shockingly bad at timekeeping!
The buffer stops at Middlewood, and Malin Bridge termini have been replaced with Class 399 compatible ones, but not at Meadowhall or either of the southern termini.
In the last two days I've managed to take two trams above 100 miles for this year alone, so I think I may need to re-evaluate my life choices :lol:

Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Sounds like it was a mixed day (not looked at your RM link due to time constraints today) but with some results so happy days :)

Kristofferson

Well done on getting all the trams for 100 miles... Although I do question your sanity ;)

Another nice job on the 333s there - must be frustrating knowing there's only one left... I can empathise with that (where is 90003??)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC60054

30/07/16 - Pacer Chaser, Part 1

Now, you're probably wondering why this is called Pacer Chaser, and why part 1. Well, because of SYPTE's bizarre system which means that I'm apparently not a student until September, I've had to purchase a full price 28 day Travelmaster to get me out for the next month. The advantage of this? Well, I needed 16 Pacers as of yesterday, so how better to spend the month than trying to clear them! God, that makes me sound either bored, crazy, sad, or all three.

I counted the totals up - three Heaton Pacers, two Neville Hill Pacers, eleven Newton Heath Pacers - time to start the month in Manchester then!

Starting on the delayed as per 0835 tram (not complaining - the 0815 is always early :oops: ) tram 106 takes us forwards the four miles to Sheffield Station, where the ticket to Stockport is purchased, and with a quick wait at the station (a kettle happened, the most interesting bit about it was the 37 on the back :lol: ), it was mega dud 185139s turn to take me across the Hope Valley on 1B69, the working being as reliably on time as usual. This journey went smoothly, until we hit Davenport, where we crawled into Stockport station arriving 3 minutes late. From here, I purchased the GM Rail Ranger for the day, and then boarded the 1006 to Manchester - which was dud 323237.

This is where the problems began - we left 20 minutes late due to a points failure, overtook the ATW 175 which left Stockport 30 minutes prior to us at Heaton Chapel, ground to a halt near Levenshulme for 10 minutes to allow the 175 past, before crawling into Manchester a good 36 minutes behind schedule. Whilst my companion for the day had overslept, and I didn't fancy constant navigation of the crowd control in force at Manchester, it was down to do a bit of City Zone bashing. Winner 3002 quickly showed its face at Piccadilly, where this was taken to Market Street where a quick transfer onto brand new winner 3117 took me forwards to Victoria. At Victoria, there were three Piccadilly trams due in quick succession, so I flagged dud 3046 to take winner 3064 back to Market Street, from where winner 3048 took me the remaining half a mile around to Piccadilly. This was going well, as a quick meet up and then onto winner 3094 back across to Victoria, to pick up a McDonalds and then the diverted 1228 Southport.

It felt good to be back to what I was supposed to be doing at this point - although its not entirely what I had planned. Dud 150201 was the chariot through to Wigan Wallgate, however I was winning a lengthy chunk of line out of the move so you'll hear no complaints from me. At Wigan, a drink stop ensued, before taking dud 156424 to Daisy Hill on the 1329 Manchester Victoria. The slight delay on the Victoria meant that a short wait at Daisy Hill produced winners 150136 / 150149 on the Kirkby service, with the rear unit locked out. To Hindley now, and with the ridiculously slack 10 minute timing between the two stations made for an easy -3 connection onto the Manchester Airport - and I was finally on track for what I was supposed to be doing.

Sadly, this wasn't the case, as required 156475 rolled in leading dud 142004 - damn. This was taken through to Manchester Piccadilly, where dud 185110 was sat waiting to take us forwards to Stalybridge - much to the delight of my companion, this was one of his last two 185s, so I suppose I'd better go along with it and hope that some required NH 142s were hanging around Victoria. At this point, I need to change the music playing whilst I type this, as it seems to have ended :roll:

Back on topic, at Stalybridge it was the turn of dud 150135 back over to Victoria - argh! This is supposed to be a winning 142 bash, not a 150 bash :lol: The connection onto the 1526 Leeds all shacks looked a promising one, and with this being an all stations it seemed likely it might drop one of my last two 144s - but I was even more pleasantly surprised as required 142053 was sitting patiently awaiting departure time. Excellent, my last Miseryfail!

We got as far as Mills Hill until I regretted the choice of going through to Rochdale on the 142 to pick up a fast Victoria, hoping that my last three car 158 would produce. Sadly, this passed us at Mills Hill working the stopper in the other direction <(<( never the less, at Rochdale, it was dud 150223 taking us back to Manchester Victoria, where I prayed that the 158 would return back on the 1626 stopper, but to no avail as it passed just outside Victoria. Checking the Stalybridge shuttle this hour, which was 142068, it was to dud 3012 over to Piccadilly to see what else could be had over there.

At Piccadilly, there seemed to be a distinct lack of required 142s, so dud 142001 took me forwards to Gorton on the Rose Hill service, for the +7 onto the service back - which was sadly dud 142049 - where were these 10 NH Pacers?!

Having known where my companion's last 185 was, it was time to do a fill in move, so it was down to the airport and back - no 142s here though. Required 156451 with dud 156427 were taken down to Manchester Airport, where after an easy same platform connection, it was required 175116 up to Piccadilly. 30 minutes to kill, so sadly the 1817 Chester (which was dud 142005 with required 142062, aargh, should've flagged that blummin' Stalybridge hop!) it was time to take my required 323 count down to 4, with required 323223 taking me forwards to the short hop to Levenshulme to pick up an ex Chester service.

Luck had finally dropped, as required 142007 rocked up right time at 1823, but this didn't last long when we were held outside the station following a trespass incident near Piccadilly <( after a delayed arrival, and a mad dash over to the Hull unit, it was dud 185146 over to Stalybridge, where dud-for-the-day 185110 brought us back to Piccadilly. Reminded me of when I cleared my 185s :lol:

I now only had 40 minutes before my train home, and not wishing to stand across the Hope Valley, as this morning's 185 had managed to be fully reserved, a simple Oxford Road leap was taken - sadly, nothing came of this, as duds 156460 / 156440 were taken forwards to Oxford Road, with obvious duds 185147 / 185148 back to Piccadilly.

Fortunately, this week 1B92 wasn't cancelled, and was running as reliably as it usually does, as 185102 rolled in bang on time, and after an uneventful journey across the Hope Valley, arrived into Sheffield right time. I don't see why everyone says TPE always run late, I don't seem to have a problem unless something goes tango uniform nearby :lol::lol:

After this, it was the four mile ride home, which today tram 107 had the honours of.

Total Mileage - 223mi 73ch
Total Winners - 8 (+5 M5000)
New line - Salford Central - Hindley via Atherton, Wigan Wallgate :oops:

Pacer count!
NH 142 - 9
HT 142 - 3
NL 144 - 2

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Well that chase certainly didn't go well! Newton Heath have an annoying habit of their 142s being sent all over the place. Liverpool to Manchester stoppers, Blackpool South to Colne are just two places they're regularly seen, and don't ask how many times I've seen 142003 irritate me by Buffer Blocking me at Lime Street! Don't forget they can also be found on 07:bungle off Crewe on a weekday morning, although that varies a bit as it can be a pair of NH 142s, a 142 and a 150 or other combo. Guess where I finally found 142003 for sight once...Yep, on that working, and I was needing to stay on the 390 from Stoke to Manchester! <(

Hopefully your next part of the chase goes better, and I liked the 'tango uniform' comment. I must, simply must, remember that to use at work! It'll make a nice change from 'bravo uniform' that's for sure :lol:

TC60054

Well that chase certainly didn't go well! Newton Heath have an annoying habit of their 142s being sent all over the place. Liverpool to Manchester stoppers, Blackpool South to Colne are just two places they're regularly seen, and don't ask how many times I've seen 142003 irritate me by Buffer Blocking me at Lime Street! Don't forget they can also be found on 07:bungle off Crewe on a weekday morning, although that varies a bit as it can be a pair of NH 142s, a 142 and a 150 or other combo. Guess where I finally found 142003 for sight once...Yep, on that working, and I was needing to stay on the 390 from Stoke to Manchester! <(

Hopefully your next part of the chase goes better, and I liked the 'tango uniform' comment. I must, simply must, remember that to use at work! It'll make a nice change from 'bravo uniform' that's for sure :lol:

I'm hoping the next Manchester Pacer chase will go much better ;) Fortunately our local services are getting more and more Newton Heath 142s with the Adwick - Manchester stoppers so fingers crossed it shouldn't be too hard - next time I may have to take a look at the goings on with the CLC!
31/07/16 - Unintentional Pacer Chaser - Part 2

Well today, after waking to the news that people had got the dates wrong, I decided to head out nethertheless. The original plan was to try and land a Pacer on the diverted stoppers via Masbrough Jcn, and then simply just head home.

Starting the day on tram 108 to the station to pick up the 158 on the 1324 Bridlington to Meadowhall, simply because why not. Arriving at the station a minute late, I was imminently greeted by a 66 on an empty stone working - and here's me thinking that we didn't have any freight on a Sunday :oops:

Finding winner 142003 berthed in Sheffield annoyed me slightly, although a quick check with Northern showed that this was going out on the next Huddersfield, so I'd chase that later, or from Meadowhall if the Leeds via Dearne stopper wasn't anything decent :lol: The Bridlington was dud 158849, and didn't sound too bad as we made short work of the quick run to Meadowhall, albeit stuck behind a delayed TransPennine service. At Meadowhall, it was a quick look at what was parked up on Rail Replacement duties, before taking the 1342 to Swinton, not via Rotherham. For the first time ever, I was praying to god that I was about to land a Pacer.

Northern blessed me with required 144014, which I have to admit made for a nice run to Swinton, even hitting 80mph according to my speedo at one point! At Swinton, it was off, and the driver seemed to be wise to the early dispatch thing, as he alighted the unit also whilst the guard tried to dispatch the unit 5 minutes ahead of schedule :lol:

The 15 minute connection wasn't too bad, and after a bit of reminiscing from the early years of my rail travel, dud 158842 rolled in to take me back to Sheffield on the ex-Dearne stopper.

From Sheffield, I had just short of an hour to kill before the Huddersfield which I needed to connect with 142003, which I was advised rolled in as required 142009 - excellent! To waste the hour, tram 110 was taken to Meadowhall, via Cathedral, on the Sundays only Herdings Park to Meadowhall workings. At Meadowhall, it was to the shop to purchase a drink and then take the random additional ex-Huddersfield back into Sheffield, formed of dud Heaton unit 142026. I was lucky to make this, as we were dispatched two minutes early, not long after I had boarded!

At Sheffield, sure enough, 142009 was sat in platform 3A...but I'd fallen foul to a diagram swap, as it was dud 142089 now working the Penistone line in its place, which was taken to Barnsley, complete with the obligatory door fault at Chapeltown. A quick connection at Barnsley onto the Sheffield stopper which was already sat awaiting its departure time left me with winner 142003 to Sheffield. This run was rather eventful, apart from a group of people boarding at Chapeltown who exclaimed rather loudly "This is a posh train!" - this being a bench seated 142 :lol::lol:

An on time arrival at Sheffield meant that I had missed the ex-Meadowhall tram to take me to the stop before mine and a walk home, and sadly 142009 had moved elsewhere, which meant that tram 107 once more finished the day.

Stats:
Mileage: 69mi 43ch
Winners: 2

Pacer Requirement Count!
NH 142 - 9
HT 142 - 3
NL 144 - 1

Last edited:

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
You're crazy! Not the greatest time unit wise but at least you got a few. Oh, and did I mention that you're crazy?

Kristofferson

You'll get there! Impressive that you only need a few 323s :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC60054

Pacer Chaser Part 3 arrives tomorrow, mainly because I'm too lazy to type it out today and I'm only doing a photographing mission tomorrow ;)
01/08/16 - Pacer Chaser - Part 3

Yesterday's installment of the Pacer Chase led to me questioning my life choices at least three times, but never the less...

Starting the day on heap of **** tram 104, I decided to take this through to Castle Square stop to go and bank some money before heading back around to the station to chase 142009, which I had been advised was spending the day on Leeds stoppers - helpful, considering there's 6 diagrams, and three of them go a completely different way altogether! Arriving into the city centre, surprisingly without failing (104 has a tendency of breaking on me I've noticed...), and the bank visit complete, it was tram 111 around to the station.

From here, both Leeds stoppers were checked, and with nothing decent working these it was onto 158843, complete with god awful contravision, to pick up the Lincoln unit from Meadowhall. This rolled in as dud Heaton 142025, but at least it had been quite some period of time since I'd last had this unit. A Superdrug stop for some drinks, and the next round of Leeds stoppers checked, also throwing up nothing suitable meant one thing - 142009 was on one of the next round - which means I'd been half an hour too late into Sheffield in the morning :lol:

To combat the wait, tram 116, minus all destinations, was taken the half a mile back to Castle Square, where a Poundland visit later led to tram 109 across to Meadowhall to pick up the elusive Pacer (side note - was elusive. See part 4).

Arriving at Meadowhall a minute late, and at 25mph, with the track where the buckle had previously been now replaced, the boards were showing the ex-Barnsley stopper as arrived - excellent, as a quick jaunt over to platform 3 lowered my mood as 158910 was sat awaiting departure - so back over to platform 1, and of course, the 1453 Sheffield rocked up as winner 142009. Rolling in towards Sheffield, the Adwick unit passed as winner 142013 - no prizes to guessing what my next chase would be.

A drop back of 50 minutes at Sheffield for me, as I picked up dud 144008 on the 1553 Adwick - I didn't trust the connection at Swinton off the Dearne stopper, as this usually gets held for all manners of express units leaving Sheffield and the Rotherham loop, and with 142013 returning to Manchester on the daily Adwick - Manchester, I couldn't afford to miss it! This was taken to Conisbrough, where I naturally relaxed for the 10 minute wait for the Manchester unit, which sure enough rolled in on time as my second winner of the day, 142013. Here, I decided that I'd had enough of Pacers for the day, and with a slightly delayed arrival into Sheffield, it was time for the tram. I'd just missed one as I'd arrived at the tram stop, but never matter, there was always the 1709 additional...oh wait...

To my absolute amazement, at 1712, tram 114 rolled in with tram 123 not far behind, the former on the 1709 additional Halfway. Considering that three days a week, this should be the tram I catch home from college on the 1740 from Halfway - and three days a week, it doesn't run, you can probably guess the look of amazement on my face :lol:

True to form, the tram kept to its 3 minute delay, depositing me at the local tram stop shortly before tram 123 whizzed through - the driver on this looking very happy at the fact he didn't seem to have to be stopping anywhere this journey :lol::lol:

Stats:
Mileage: 52mi 21ch
Winners: 2

Pacer Requirement Count!
HT 142 - 2
NH 142 - 7
NL 144 - 1

Part 4 coming soon...

rg177

Established Member
Associate Staff
International Transport
9 142s then I assume you're got the Valleys to tackle?

Jammy bugger getting 142053 too...just need 031, 052 and 053 to complete my Northern set.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

TC60054

9 142s then I assume you're got the Valleys to tackle?

Jammy bugger getting 142053 too...just need 031, 052 and 053 to complete my Northern set.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

9 142s having completed my 144s today then all the Valleys and GWR 142/143s left to do aye.

TC60054

02/08/16 - Pacer Chaser, Part 4

Two reports in a day, I'm treating you :lol:

Today started off with one simple aim - photograph the progress of the tram-train works.

Todays outbound tram was 106 arriving once more a minute early, but on this occasion we managed to hit very bad traffic between Gleadless Townend and Hollinsend tram stops due to tree maintenance - I'm just glad they didn't do a NET and bring the knitting down :lol: After cursing the choice of tram a lot (starting to get fed up of the same ones over and over again now!), we finally arrived at Sheffield Station five minutes behind schedule, which meant that I didn't have too much time to wait for the 1353 Adwick to leave the sidings to take me to Rotherham. This was dud Heaton Pacer 142066, but I wasn't expecting too much else, for today wasn't a proper Pacer Chase. Well, that's what I thought at least!

Upon arrival into Rotherham after the guard had only managed to get down half a carriage of the 142 since Sheffield as so many people seemed to have the wrong, or invalid tickets, it was over to the bus station to take First Rotherham 31145 YU52VYX as far as Parkgate. My pass didn't seem to want to register on the bus, which meant that any bus travels over the next month would be fun :lol: eventually, we arrived, and with some photos of the progress and some passing 142s and 144s, it was onto Stagecoach 36414 YN11FFE back into Rotherham, from where I seemed to time a train very nicely - dud Heaton 142092. My idea was to take this to Meadowhall and catch the Adwick unit which was five minutes behind.

This idea didn't go to plan, as now dud as of yesterday Heaton unit 142009 took me into Sheffield, from where it was to the trams!

Mega annoying and now also a stalker tram 107 was the chariot for the half mile ride around to Castle Square, where a quick change led to tram 113 to Meadowhall. I always like having this one on a Meadowhall run, simply because it was the first tram in passenger service and the Meadowhall line was the first to open. I know, I'm sad :lol::lol:

We arrived into Meadowhall at 1530, a minute early, and a thought struck me - the Huddersfield units on a weekday were almost always three car 144s - I'll try my luck at winning my last 144. So, the 12 minute wait for the Huddersfield to arrive began, and and the unit rolled up, I started to wonder why I didn't have this kind of crazy thought more often :lol:

Winner and class clearer 144017 was taking me forwards to Wombwell on the 1542 Huddersfield, after I'd fought my way onboard through the hoards of people coming out of the shopping centre towards Barnsley. My original plan was to go to Wombwell to pick up the ex-Huddersfield unit, as the connection at Barnsley is rather tight to do so, and even though the unit to Wombwell was the one I was going after, I decided to alight there never the less - it was far quieter :lol:

The 10 minute wait at Wombwell was nowhere near as bad as it seemed, even after being attacked by a wasp, and finding that a return to Penzance was around £177 in my boredom, along with laughing at ARN's failure to proof read their network maps before printing them off (Ilkston - expected to open 2018 :lol::lol: )

Now an obvious dud 144018 was taking me back to Sheffield, and after attempting (and almost succeeding!) the Railbus Toilet Challenge, I felt quite ill, so decided that at Sheffield I'd leap on the tram home, and end the day like that. So that's exactly what I did

The tram rolled up late, as always, as heap 104, and, as booked, was rather full - the last time I had 104 this full it failed :lol: fortunately, it didn't this time around, even though it felt like it was going to numerous times, before depositing me at home around 5 minutes late. All in all, a rather successful day, even if the stats look rather measly!

Oh - and the new Pacer that Newton Heath have blessed me with ufn is...142049. The absolute joys.

Stats:
Mileage: 45mi 73ch
Winners: 1

Required Pacer Count!
HT 142 - 2
NH 142 - 7
NL 144 - 0

A nice day trip to Devon awaits you for your GWR 143s, and a trip to the valleys for your ATW pacers

Sounds nice and expensive :D:lol:

Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Congratulations on clearing the 144s! Getting rather close now to the mission being achieved, I still need 24 142s and 8 144s for haulage. Not a chance that I'll get the lot!

TC60054

Congratulations on clearing the 144s! Getting rather close now to the mission being achieved, I still need 24 142s and 8 144s for haulage. Not a chance that I'll get the lot!

Give it a try! I didn't think I was so close to clearing my Pacers when I started this little challenge and I certainly don't think I'll finish 'em but I'm going to give it a bloody good try :lol:

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
That was one crazy hunch but it paid off! Well done for getting your last 144. Did I mention that you're crazy ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.