• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Teignmouth Various 20/04/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Very nice. I particulary liked the ones along the sea wall

devon_metro

Established Member
Thanks, The sea wall is a far nicer weather although i decided not to stay there due to the rapidly deteriorating weather! It then dried up so i headed of to Teignmouth station!
Edited (by doublepost prevention system):
Any more comments?

PeterH

Love the site i spend a lot of time in that area every year must take some pics soon .Dawlish and the Warren are good places to take pics

devon_metro

Established Member
PeterH said:
Love the site i spend a lot of time in that area every year must take some pics soon .Dawlish and the Warren are good places to take pics

Thanks very much :)

Dawlish area is most definatly a very nice area! In fact i have so many nice location near me! Hollocombe, Aller Jn, Teignmouth, Dawlish, Cockwood Harbour (My next destination when i get my camera back)

PeterH

yep cockwood harbour is great ill be on holiday in dawlish at the end of may will be there for a few hours one day and hopfull get some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.