• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFL Bus station controller & Network traffic controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiwats

Good morning i’m new to the forum and not sure if this is the right place to post this thread and I have not seen any threads about this, but has anyone else applied for these roles? Or is there anyone that knows how long the training for these roles are and what the training pay is like?

Also if there’s anyone already in tfl working as a bus controller or traffic controller that can tell me the hours and days you cover in a week.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Yksj

Good morning i’m new to the forum and not sure if this is the right place to post this thread and I have not seen any threads about this, but has anyone else applied for these roles? Or is there anyone that knows how long the training for these roles are and what the training pay is like?

Also if there’s anyone already in tfl working as a bus controller or traffic controller that can tell me the hours and days you cover in a week.

Thanks
Hi there - I have applied for the role. Basic training pay is £37k then goes up £40k and NTC training pay £39k and goes up to £43k. Have you heard back about an interview?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaiwats

Hi there have applied for the role bsc training pay is 37k then goes up 40k and ntc training pay 39k and goes up to 43k. Have you heard back about an interview?

Hi there have applied for the role bsc training pay is 37k then goes up 40k and ntc training pay 39k and goes up to 43k. Have you heard back about an interview?

Sorry for the late reply and no I haven’t heard back yet, have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.