• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL Night Tube Operator 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

R9mmel

Back on this forum as I reapplied. Made it to interview stage last time around not sure where I went wrong tho hopefully goes better this time

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tron81

Back on this forum as I reapplied. Made it to interview stage last time around not sure where I went wrong tho hopefully goes better this time
Welcome back.... haven't seen anyone from before back here yet.. .

Chanelle25

Hello all.

First time messging. I have applied for the role of Tube Operator and have completed the SJT in March but awaiting outcome of this. Anyone else in the same boat? Or is that a sign that I am unsuccessful....

R9mmel

Hello all.

First time messging. I have applied for the role of Tube Operator and have completed the SJT in March but awaiting outcome of this. Anyone else in the same boat? Or is that a sign that I am unsuccessful....
Same boat here no one else has got a reply so I'm sure it's okay

Chanelle25

Same boat here no one else has got a reply so I'm sure it's okay
Hiya.
I will let you know what ever the outcome. I went along to the Women in trains open day event which gave an insight to the role itself which I found useful......

Cavan

It is no point stressing over being contacted for the next stage. 1000s applied for TOp and recruitment are also doing the apprentice stuff at the moment which takes alot of time and resources. Just have to be patient.

Chanelle25

It is no point stressing over being contacted for the next stage. 1000s applied for TOp and recruitment are also doing the apprentice stuff at the moment which takes alot of time and resources. Just have to be patient.
Hiya,
Will do......

oz220

Good luck all. As stated, these things take time. Don’t be surprised for there to be a 3 or 4 month gap between completing a stage and progressing to the next.
One thing is for certain, that they will contact you when they are ready.

Once again, good luck to all those who have applied.

RJ

Established Member
From what i know... they are dealing with internals first then I suppose we will be after..

Indeed - some interview offers have already gone out. The best thing to do would be to wait to hear back from TfL HR as hearing what stage others are up to doesn't necessarily mean anything to another's application!

R9mmel

Went on to book my day and the days are in June when I checked yesterday there were a few in May must've been all booked up already but yeah be ready for a bit of a wait guys

Chanelle25

Went on to book my day and the days are in June when I checked yesterday there were a few in May must've been all booked up already but yeah be ready for a bit of a wait guys

Hiya,
Thank you for info......

Chanelle25

Hi
Okie dokes. Either way like everyone is saying, I'll find out the outcome in good time.

Chanelle25

Oh no!!! I sense one is coming my way too!!! Don' give up and try again as and when a recruitment drive is on!!!

Tron81

Dam... one of my friends also received that unsuccessful email after being invited for the assessment last time from the batch that was left in limbo for half a year....

.... I still await my fate.. no news is good news.. and if it's bad news... then strive for better next time round

JSegat

Dam... one of my friends also received that unsuccessful email after being invited for the assessment last time from the batch that was left in limbo for half a year....

.... I still await my fate.. no news is good news.. and if it's bad news... then strive for better next time round
Same for me... Been to interview last year. Good luck for the remaining ones.

Chanelle25

Hiya,

Likewise.....

Status
Not open for further replies.