• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfL Tube timetable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas31

On Moderation
Is the Underground still running to any form to timetable? I ask because trains have been running seemingly at random.Is there a Covid timetable in operation, if so is it publicly available?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bramling

Veteran Member
Is the Underground still running to any form to timetable? I ask because trains have been running seemingly at random.Is there a Covid timetable in operation, if so is it publicly available?

Yes they are now running to the normal weekday timetables, with the exception of changes to accommodate lack of Night Tube, and an ongoing early start on Sunday mornings.

Cancellations are, however, likely from time to time to account for continuing shortages of crews (which is now down to the suspension of training, as well as shielding).

Every week, TfL release their latest timetable data in TransXChange format. Using this, it looks like there may still be a couple of more noticeable changes to the timetable. There's likely more, and as @bramling suggests, staff shortages may be resulting in last minue changes, but this is just what I've come accross:
  • The Waterloo & City Line is suspended until further notice
  • The Circle line is not running to/from Hammersmith, with the exception of weekends, when the H&C line is closed for engineering.
  • Overnight trains are suspended
They're not official, but base timetables compiled using the weekly TfL data, are available at www.railwaydata.co.uk/timetables

Status
Not open for further replies.