• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW advance fares

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamn

Are these suspended at the moment? Travelling from London to either Fishguard or Haverfordwest in early August and I'm only being quoted full fare tickets. I did wonder if maybe they're just not available yet and there doesn't seem to be any availability in Jul either.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ForTheLoveOf

Established Member
Are these suspended at the moment? Travelling from London to either Fishguard or Haverfordwest in early August and I'm only being quoted full fare tickets. I did wonder if maybe they're just not available yet and there doesn't seem to be any availability in Jul either.
I've not seen any on sale for a while. I've managed to get some GWR & connections Advance fares offered but only as far as Carmarthen. Try TrainSplit to see if it comes up with anything.

father_jack

There aren't "TFW and connections" or "GWR and connections" tickets for the entire journeys you say. Get an GW advance to say Newport and then do another search excluding GWR forward from there. Or cheat and get a Sail Rail and don't get the ship if you can't make up a cheap advance !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.