• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Conductors at Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

adw2013

Hi all,

I have an interview this Friday for a qualified conductor job with TFW based at Crewe. I’ve been a guard with another TOC for 7 years but the commute and shift pattern are starting to take their toll, so looking to move to a depot closer to home and with more reasonable shifts - I believe TFW have 4 day weeks with optional Sunday’s, but happy to be told otherwise!

I was wondering if their were any Crewe based TFW conductors on here who may be able to shed any light on the role - roster patterns, diagrams, which routes and traction are signed (I have found a post with routes on but its from 2012!) etc.

Thanks all :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JLyons

Crewe depot is 4 day weeks with booked Sunday’s (that you can usually give away if you didn’t want them)

traction is 175s, 153s, 150s & 158s

routes Manchester, Crewe, Shrewsbury, Cardiff

Shrewsbury, Birmingham new street, Birmingham international

Shrewsbury, Llandrindod, Llanwrtyd -

Crewe, Chester

and different combos of the above

earliest book on 0253, latest finish about 0120ish

Status
Not open for further replies.