• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW - Customer Service Advisor - Chester & Shrewsbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhys37429

TFW - Customer Service Advisor - Chester & Shrewsbury

Application closing date: 01/03/2021
Salary: £25,537

As a CSA, you will aim to deliver a positive and friendly approach to the key customer-facing roles we have. You could find yourself spending your days at any of our three important areas:
• Assisting customers in buying their tickets at our busy booking offices;
• Checking customer tickets as they pass through ticket gate barriers;
• Or working on the platforms, responsible for the safe dispatch of the trains!

edit: individual links didn't work.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Established Member
Would be interested in this. Good salary. What are they like with people applying further away?

itsnotfun

Signed up to this forum just say I've been sweating over this application for 2 days now. I literally live less than a 10 minute walk from Chester station. Wish me luck! I was originally interested in becoming a train driver but after reading around a few threads in these forums I think I'm ok with saying I don't have the skills necessary for what it takes i.e. insane levels of concentration. But I'm sure I'd make at least a somewhat decent customer service advisor since I've done pretty well in that role in previous jobs. We can but hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.