• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TfW trainee driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA8141

Hi all. Apologies if this is further down the line because it’s been a while since application.

Has anyone applied for the Transport for Wales vacancies of trainee driver and have their application still on submitted ?

I applied back in Jan and have heard nothing since but when you email them they have the auto reply stating to not mention trainee driver positions as they are working on them basically.

I applied for the Cardiff depot if anyone else did.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Burt807

Hi mate,
In the same boat as you basically, applied for a talent pool for Chester and surrounding depots, which closed on Feb 18th, and other than a few vague rumours that the applications are being worked on, so far nothing. I'm sure there's lots of people in the same position as us.

MA8141

I did email them post this mate and they have come back with business needs have meant the trainee driver positions have been out on hold for the time being but they are going to be searching through them for courses starting in the autumn, hopefully will get some light at the end of the tunnel soon !

Claire-r

has anyone received an email back to say they have received their application and been currently looked at?

Status
Not open for further replies.