• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

TFW Trainee Train Conductor Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railway1642

Hi,

I applied for the position of Trainee Train Conductor back on the 15th of May 21. Since then I’ve had an email with receipt of my application. However, nothing since.
Has anyone heard back since applying around this time?
Take care.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

L401CJF

Established Member
Hi,

I applied for the position of Trainee Train Conductor back on the 15th of May 21. Since then I’ve had an email with receipt of my application. However, nothing since.
Has anyone heard back since applying around this time?
Take care.
I applied for the same role but at Chester back in September 2020 and got a response in May of this year, huge backlog of trainees in the area apparently so be prepared for a long wait.

The last email I got was a confirmation of application back in September then got an invite to do an online test last month- I had forgotten all about it! Hang tight.

Rhian

I applied the middle of March for Treherbet depot, apart from an email from Acorn advising me my application had been submitted successfully I didn't hear anything until yesterday when I had an invite to complete the SCAAT test online. I think there is a backlog in alot of areas, and of course the sheer number of people applying for the positions, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.