• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thames Mersey OR Northwest England

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeholmes

Ok i really want a modern route i can run a Pendo on for long distance, please advise what route to choose from, id really appreciate if you could help me!

Regards
Joe

Thank you for taking time to read this post

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well, I've got NW England, and it's a superb route, which suprisingly doesn't gobble framerates! I'd recommend it.

Thames Mersey- apparently an excellent route, but it really needs a very high-end pc to use, and it's still jumpy.

Anyway, that's all I know :)

Harold

i would recommend getting thames to mersey by a long shot. because on North west england, you can only run a pendo on the WCML between acton grange and lancaster, with thames to mersey you can run a long distance from London Euston to Liverpool. thames to mersey is better getting mate if your into running pendos for a long distance

HBA135

Status
Not open for further replies.