• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thames river services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

Established Member
So in the many many years that ive lived in London I have not once yet been on one of the river services and planning to surprise the missus with a wee trip then food later on today.

Now I know that you get a 1/3 off with your oyster but I cant find if that applies to staff oyster cards too which we both have.

Can anyone enlighten me please? Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Deerfold

Veteran Member
So in the many many years that ive lived in London I have not once yet been on one of the river services and planning to surprise the missus with a wee trip then food later on today.

Now I know that you get a 1/3 off with your oyster but I cant find if that applies to staff oyster cards too which we both have.

Assuming it's a TfL staff Oyster it's valid for 1/3 off on Thames Clipper services.

RJ

Established Member

Yes, I used mine and got a third off with no problem last week. It is very nice, did a similar thing on a sunny day, but try not to look down into the Thames as it isn't exactly a naturally azured beauty feature.

Clip

Established Member
Yeah was just checking up on that. We're off from London eye to North Greenwich so will probably stay on the 1933 and turnaround at North Greenwich to come back. gets back around 2100 so leaves us plenty of time to go grab some food.

Status
Not open for further replies.