• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thameslink driver roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan88

I don't know if anyone has or can point me in the right direction, but does anyone know the typical roster of a thameslink driver, I.e days on and off and week which are for example days/lates/nights?

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Class2ldn

It's a rotating roster over 3 weeks. 4 day week Sundays outside.
Rd pattern is as follows
M T Rd Rd Fri Sat Sundays (outside)
M T W T Rd Rd Rd (Sunday)
Rd Rd W T F S Sunday Could be a rest day on the Sunday.
Back to roster above.
So week 2 is a long weekend. You always end the Thursday before long weekend on early and go back on the Wednesday on lates or nights.
Then work the Monday and Tuesday next week lates then after the Wednesday Thursday rest days you go back to earlies.
I don't work any Sundays so not sure what,week they are rostered but it's normally every 3rd week which you can opt out with a weeks notice.

Ryan88

It's a rotating roster over 3 weeks. 4 day week Sundays outside.
Rd pattern is as follows
M T Rd Rd Fri Sat Sundays (outside)
M T W T Rd Rd Rd (Sunday)
Rd Rd W T F S Sunday Could be a rest day on the Sunday.
Back to roster above.
So week 2 is a long weekend. You always end the Thursday before long weekend on early and go back on the Wednesday on lates or nights.
Then work the Monday and Tuesday next week lates then after the Wednesday Thursday rest days you go back to earlies.
I don't work any Sundays so not sure what,week they are rostered but it's normally every 3rd week which you can opt out with a weeks notice.

Cheers for that, it's appreciated, gives me a good idea of what to expect

Status
Not open for further replies.