• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Thameslink - Orpington Depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginge36

Hi - I just wondered if anyone had heard anything back yet about their application? I haven't yet and I wanted to know if this is normal to wait a while?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Saffa

Nothing heard my end. From reading on these forums it seems it can take quite a while, although frustrating as hell, it seems all you can do is sit tight..

Ginge36

Nothing heard my end. From reading on these forums it seems it can take quite a while, although frustrating as hell, it seems all you can do is sit tight..

ah ok then, thanks. It is quite frustrating isn't it, when I applied for southeastern it was quite quick.

Total360

I got informed within a couple of weeks that they were not progressing my application due to distance from the depot, although I worked nearby and commuted the same distance, I got told it was too far away.

Good luck.

Saffa

How far away from the depot where you total360? I'm 30 mins away.

Total360

I'm north of the Thames. Currently 40 minutes away if the Dartford Crossing behaves itself, they said that as I wasn't 60 minutes away for both, they were declining my application.

Saffa

I'm north of the Thames. Currently 40 minutes away if the Dartford Crossing behaves itself, they said that as I wasn't 60 minutes away for both, they were declining my application.
Oh!

Well I suppose no news is good news in my case then??

All the best for your future applications Total360!

Ginge36

I received an invite on Thursday to fill in a questionnaire and completed it yesterday, so fingers crossed!

Ginge36

I didn't pass the online test! really disappointed. I did rush it as I didn't have a laptop until Sunday which was the closing date and I had my child running around making lots of noise. They don't exactly give you a lot of time to do it, I only got the message on Friday.

Danandsam18

I didn't pass the online test! really disappointed. I did rush it as I didn't have a laptop until Sunday which was the closing date and I had my child running around making lots of noise. They don't exactly give you a lot of time to do it, I only got the message on Friday.
When do you hear back?

Status
Not open for further replies.