• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The 220 Voyager now avalible in SWT white and Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm sorry but I would have to agree. They do look a little outdated compared to a lot of textures around.

1K73

I would like to see some of you guys do better ;). At least he's prepared to try, and even if his textures don't look the best, remember that this is his first, and things can only get better!

Some of the comments in this thread are disgraceful.

David

Jordy

Established Member
Thats true 40445, although i don't think its great, its better than I could do and a good start, comments like the above generally put people off, try giving constructive criticism, like here ;)

laverack222 said:
I'm sorry but I would have to agree. They do look a little outdated compared to a lot of textures around.

Jordy

Guinness

Established Member
It's his first piece of work - Great he wants to get into MSTS but I think this should be "Let me not release it, lets work on it instead" texture.

If I had MSTS installed and a UKTS Unlimited Download Account - I think I'd pass.

bloogrape

i think the stagecoach company would die on there feet with there fleet in that livery!

for starters isnt red cars spose to be more prone to accidents? :lol:

The Snap

Established Member
I do agree, the textures do luck hand drawn! I mean, come on, if your gonna reskin a great train, use great textures! :roll: :D ;)

jdjonnay

Nah, when you're new to it you do release some pretty crumby stuff. Not trying to boast, but if you search for my uploads on UKTS (search for jdjonny not "jdjonnay"), you'll see how I progressed. I was actually proud of some of my later uploads before someone knicked my MSTS discs *COUGH* SIMMING *COUGH* ;) ;)

Simming

ha, yea, found them as well, but you told me that you weren't intrested no more, so I thought I would look after em ;)

David

Established Member

Coxster

Established Member
When I first started, I found some of the older models aren't great for re-skinning as various sections of the textures are used where you don't want them to be, particulary with the Class 313. I'd love to see some of you guys play around with the ACE, ENG, WG and SD files and create a new re-skinned train so we could laugh at it...

T

Tom

Will do. What train you want me to get permission to reskin?

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Will do. What train you want me to get permission to reskin?
Old Voyager into SWT livery using ONLY MS Paint as this is all the author in question has.

Status
Not open for further replies.