• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Beast 40145 with others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice photos. How'd you get the shots of the 60s in that yard? Is it possible from the platform? I have 30 minutes at Warrington on March 11th, so I intend to try and get some numbers when I'm there!

Andy

FGWFan said:
Nice photos. How'd you get the shots of the 60s in that yard? Is it possible from the platform? I have 30 minutes at Warrington on March 11th, so I intend to try and get some numbers when I'm there!

If you go out of the station and go along the street infront of you then take a right up a slope you will come to a bridge. Take the first right down a lane and the yard if there but i don't know if it is the same place as AJP went.

AJP

Leave the station, go right over the bridge, walk about 30 seconds your there mate:)
--- edited ---
andy said:
If you go out of the station and go along the street infront of you then take a right up a slope you will come to a bridge. Take the first right down a lane and the yard if there but i don't know if it is the same place as AJP went.

Beat me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.