• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

The birds, the bees, Nutter and 960012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Alright gang,

I am becoming abit worried about 2 members of this forum, i think they've become abit confussed about the Birds and the Bees {Tom Cairns, get your mum to explain ;)}
Nutter keeps sending me texts that end with "Love ya"
960012 has an MSN name that says "TheSlash is a legend"

Perhaps one of the senior members could take the lads to one side and tell them about the birds and the bees {Not Paul1609, he's in the Navy, say no more}

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Thanks Steve, just complmenting u! I think i know enough about the birds and the bees espaclly after the party ive jsut ad, hence the late night posting!

Coxster

Established Member
Why do the majority of threads started by Slash end up like an MSN conversation with just a couple of participants? Come on the rest of you 300 members, this is a perfect oppertunity to be lairy to people just for the hell of it :p

T

Tom

I'm aware... ;)

Sprog has witnessed the coupling of 2 entities, I believe it's called train sex.

Guinness

Established Member
Sprog has witnessed the coupling of 2 entities, I believe it's called train sex.

I can think of several members on here that like a bit of Train Sex. ;)

Bet they hate Electrics though with there lack of exhaust pipe....

devon_metro

Established Member
I wouldn't class those comments as jokes. I'd class them as spam :p

But surely your comment is spam for comnfirming that the comment before was spam, and as i result i am confirming that your comment regarding the recent spam is spam
;)

Established Member
i mean whod have sex wiv a 455 at least have some style, *cough* 960012 *cough*

T

Tom

Says he who says it's me who's got into his mind that you have sex with bubble cars.... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.