• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The central wales explorer 12/5/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattw25

Hi I wonder if anyone has the times for The central wales explorer for Saturday as i fancy watching it in Pantyffynnon but im not sure of the times the train is coming up the line.

Does anybody know the times its mean't to be coming thanks

Matt

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Could anyone help me find out timings for the light engine movement from Shrewsbury once the steam-hauled part of this tour is complete? The two Black 5s will presumably head home via Crewe, but I can't find any information. Many thanks in advance...:D

Thanks for such a quick reply - will put up a poster for the village notice-board! It's always pleasing to see how many people turn out for a steam special, even it this one's only a LEM...

dzug2

Seems to be leaving Paddington almost 2 hours earlier than originally (and indeed still) advertised - and apparently not stopping at Bristol Parkway outbound

Anyone know what's happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.