• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The (Chav) Apprentice... The Chaventice

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

http://www.railuk.org/tc/Movie_0002.WMV

If you wish to join the scheme, and learn how to become a chav from our very own ASBO Boy (who now actually listens if you call ASBO Boy and not his name...!), Seth, then apply to be one of the 12 candidates in RailUK's very own Apprentice scheme.

If you wish to sign up, please contact myself or Coxster.

CANDIDATES:
  1. ikar
  2. Jonno2055

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beaker

Established Member
I wanna join , I wanna join , I wanna join

Can i bring a board game ???

chav.jpg

Julian G

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
http://www.railuk.org/tc/Movie_0002.WMV

If you wish to join the scheme, and learn how to become a chav from our very own ASBO Boy (who now actually listens if you call ASBO Boy and not his name...!), Seth, then apply to be one of the 12 candidates in RailUK's very own Apprentice scheme.

If you wish to sign up, please contact myself or Coxster.
and who's going to Seth's Aides? ;)

Jonno2055

I think i'll have a go, shame theres no fat version

Just think... The Fat Chav, now that's a first.

I have a question though. What do you have to do?

Jonno2055

Thats a HUGE help, can you give me an idea of what to do? Just in case it involves me donning a bright white Nike suit and looking like an Essex chav?

How many places are left by the way?

Jonno2055

You should make a webiste and waist Freewebs space. I could do it, I have tonnes of spare time on my hands as I have no social life!

When does the Chaventice start by the way?

Tom B

Established Member
Jonno2055 said:
You should make a webiste and waist Freewebs space. I could do it, I have tonnes of spare time on my hands as I have no social life!

When does the Chaventice start by the way?

If I had a choice of being a chav or making a Freewebs site, I think I'd choose to be a chav...

Jordy

Established Member
Cockfosters said:
If I had a choice of being a chav or making a Freewebs site, I think I'd choose to be a chav...

I hate freewebs, but I wouldnt quite go that far ;)

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
Myself and tubechallenger are looking forward to your entries. Perhaps you are just a 'normal'? You can still apply as a trainee Chav and you could still be in with a chance of winning something Burberry or even an ASBO!

Jonno2055

Coxster said:
Myself and tubechallenger are looking forward to your entries. Perhaps you are just a 'normal'? You can still apply as a trainee Chav and you could still be in with a chance of winning something Burberry or even an ASBO!

How about a Burberry ASBO (the pice of paper that says I have an ASBO or course!)

TheSlash

Established Member
As the oriiginator of the Seth/chav thing, i'd like to publicly say to Seth that this is a joke gone too far...

Sprog

Established Member
You recruit them, ill mindlessly slaughter them.........!! 8-) ;) <D

David

Established Member
Can I nominate Jordy and Laverack222 for this please?

I think with a little bit of training, they would make excellent chavs. :p :lol:

Actually, forget those. AJP. Guaranteed winner if he signs up. Especially after his recent run in with the law.

Jim

Established Member
Harry Potter said:
Can I nominate Jordy and Laverack222 for this please?

I think with a little bit of training, they would make excellent chavs. :p :lol:

Actually, forget those. AJP. Guaranteed winner if he signs up. Especially after his recent run in with the law.

WOW, I never would of thought you would make such a factual post:thumblef: ;) :p

Coxster

Established Member
TheSlash said:
As the oriiginator of the Seth/chav thing, i'd like to publicly say to Seth that this is a joke gone too far...
Let's all gang up on the game's creator - Thomas :D

Met Driver

Established Member
TheSlash said:

Nothing to do with me I'll have you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.