• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The farmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
I couldnt resist this, i have been meaning to do it for ages, on the way home from swanage the other day i made my mate stop to let me take a picture od a road sign for oe of these stupid adventure farm things, coinsidently called famer palmers!!! with a little addjustment i came up with this!!!

http://stephen9466.fotopic.net/p28207236.html

The password is donny.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jdjonnay

It's asking me for a password :(

Which is a shame as I desipise farmers and their road-tax dodging, cow cr*p spreading, red-diesel drinking, landscape ruining ways.

Jon

Jonno2055

I went Famer Palmers when i was 9, it was fun. :lol: I was staying at Sandford near Wareham.

metrocammel

Im here!!!

And... "ooooh arrrr" Im still farmin' away...!!

*Diclaimer... I'm not really a farmer, I live miles away from even a field!"

Oh, and finally... out of interest.... Does "Farmer Palmer's" really exist???!!!

Established Member
Its donny coz its the first thing that came to my head and it was also the fact teh first pictures to go in it were taken at doncaster!!

Jim

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Thought it was Devon too? :p
Pah... Zumerzet zaying - "oooo-arrr."

I still remember the 1st meet I did (well, proper) to herford, everyone was getting me to say ooo-arrr

Established Member
dirsets full of farmers to!!!, but i get away with it becuse i havent got the accent adcoz i was borna dn bread in london!

Jim

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
dirsets full of farmers to!!!, but i get away with it becuse i havent got the accent adcoz i was borna dn bread in london!
:lol: Don't dis the accent

Established Member
i wasnt dising it i was jsut saying that i dont have one of i was born in surrey!

Jim

Established Member
Personally, I love my accent :lol: I don't care what anyone else thinks of it (unless it is rude:idea1: )

hehe

jim

Status
Not open for further replies.