• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway (Crossrail AKA Elizabeth Line)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelW

Established Member
Two hour-long episodes on BBC4 at 7pm tonight and tomorrow (6th & 7th June), subtitled "Under Pressure, Over Budget", following the final stages of the construction of London's Crossrail (sic).
It's not clear from the listings I've seen whether these are repeats, edited repeats, or new episodes.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
The Radio Times, I think ( I'm at work and it's at home ) has (R) by them, so they're repeats so I didn't mark them for viewing.

Snow1964

Established Member
Two hour-long episodes on BBC4 at 7pm tonight and tomorrow (6th & 7th June), subtitled "Under Pressure, Over Budget", following the final stages of the construction of London's Crossrail (sic).
It's not clear from the listings I've seen whether these are repeats, edited repeats, or new episodes.

I think they are repeats of the 2014 programmes according to text in Radio Times.

Being shown twice at 7pm and 01:25 following morning

DelW

Established Member
Thanks all, I'll skip the repeats and make a note of the new ones from next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.