• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Highland Chieftain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Met Driver

Established Member
http://seth-rail-pix.fotopic.net/c639898.html

Photos from the HC meet.

480018000365.jpg
500018000365.jpg
512018000365.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

evil_hippo

I have two questions:

1. How do you get fotopic to show thumbnails for every picture?

2. When fotopic shows no thumbnails (as it often does), how the hell do you access the photos?

Met Driver

Established Member
evil_hippo said:
1. How do you get fotopic to show thumbnails for every picture?

If you are referring to the lack of thumbnails on 'Recent Collections', do the following:

Settings -> Front Page Settings -> Show thumbs on 'Recent Collections'

evil_hippo said:
2. When fotopic shows no thumbnails (as it often does), how the hell do you access the photos?

I've never had that problem. Are you referring to the lack of 'proper' thumbnail shortly after the collection is uploaded? If so, I *think* the 'No thumbnail' image is clickable.

evil_hippo

There is no such "no thumbnail" image. Let me give you a screenshot to illustrate my point (guess whose fotopic site that is?).

This is continues throughout the page.

Guinness

Established Member
evil_hippo said:
There is no such "no thumbnail" image. Let me give you a screenshot to illustrate my point (guess whose fotopic site that is?).

This is continues throughout the page.

No Thumbnail Image is where Fotopic hasn't converted the big pic into the Thumbnail yet. This usually happens on pictures very resently uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.