• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Hoarder Next Door (Channel 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascot

Established Member
Is anyone watching/watched this? I couldn't imagine living like that at all & the amount of mess is embarrassing surely.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Butts

Veteran Member
Is anyone watching/watched this? I couldn't imagine living like that at all & the amount of mess is embarrassing surely.

Yes its amazing how people collect all that junk - remember Mr Rebus a few years back he was the "king of the hoarders":p

Butts

Veteran Member
I wonder how many people on here are hoarders? :lol:

count me in

I am but not to the extent of a Mr Rebus - I still have hundreds of Commando Books , War picture Library and other comics all over 30 years old that I never look at.

I also have hundreds of LP's and no record player :p

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Once I found out he was going to be on it about 19.30 I'd never sent so many texts out to various forum members who I knew had met him :lol:

Yes, very strange to see someone I've known (in real life) for a good few years on the telly.

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Yes its amazing how people collect all that junk - remember Mr Rebus a few years back he was the "king of the hoarders":p

I think you mean the late Edmund Trebus don't you? I recall that - and his constant battle of wits with the council officer trying to persuade him to get things sorted!

LE Greys

Established Member
Not much worse than me, to be honest. I'm steadily reducing, but still have almost all my OO-Gauge stuff (unused for years), several back years of magazines and quite a lot of other stuff. Still, I'm quite happy living surrounded by things, and can't imagine not having loads of clutter to hand. I'm certainly never short of something to read.

Temple Meads

Established Member
I know a compulsive hoarder very well, and no I'm not sure I understand how they live with such a large amount of clutter, but then I've got too much stuff that's for sure, and I do wonder if one day I'll reach that level..

Status
Not open for further replies.