• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Humber Explorer Tour from 2011 Mileage Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakebite91

Hi All,

Sorry to probably lead some people astray with the title but was unsure in what Thread Title to put it under.

Again (and hopefully the last!) I am stuck with a mileage I did on the Humber Explorer Tour ran by Pathfinder on 2Nd April 2011. I had chosen the option to take a trip around Scunthorpe Steelworks which featured a ride on the internal system. This featured the class 02 Shunter D2853 (02003) and Class 20, 20066.

If I remember correctly we were told that only one trip would be done due to timings. However, due a point problem with the main tour in the Immingham area we were able to go around a second time and visit the diesel shed.

My request is if anyone has it, the amount of mileage for each loco both the 02 and 20 for this date as I am really struggling with these last two. I have tried to trace the route we did on Google Earth but haven't had much luck as a couple of reversal moves were made on this trip and I don't remember all reversal points.

Any help would be very much appreciated,

Thanks again, Dan.

Status
Not open for further replies.