• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Humber High Ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
I can't seem to get any of you videos to play :?

The only way will be for me to open URL in the player on my machine as when i try to press play it is not highlighted :?

Coxster

Established Member

The only way will be for me to open URL in the player on my machine as when i try to press play it is not highlighted :?
Work fine this end, or at least the first few do...

richa2002

Established Member

Which browser are you using? The videos should work with IE and Firefox.

The Snap

Established Member
Nice pics Rich!

Just a shame about the traction. What sort of a railtour uses 66s? Sorry, but if it was me on that tour, I'd have been very disappointed...:( 37s or 47s on railtours all the way!

richa2002

Established Member
Thanks! I was disappointed too, my Dad and I booked up thinking it would be a spoon on the front but when I saw the TOC was EWS when the tickets came through I was annoyed. It was still worth it though for all the rare lines covered!

richa2002

Established Member
Ah that maybe the problem, I'm not sure though seeing as they're .wmv but maybe the embedding turns it into an .asx.

66s aren't really too bad, on full power they sound alright but I'd still rather anything else :).

Status
Not open for further replies.