• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

just realized that on the bottom of my letter it says if ive taken this test before to ring,

that means the test i taken with SWT is valid with the FGW?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Depends what the SWT one included. Best to ring them ASAP, tell them what you've done already. Might still need to go to Newport for more assessment, but that would probably be stuff you wouldn't have done with SWT (what that might be I've no idea).

bloogrape

Good news is i rang up HR yesterday and she said she would be in contact with me regarding the assesment detials.

Had rang her this morning and she told me she wasnt able to get hole of me on the phone *which is true i was working*

It turns out they HAVE found my assesment file from SWT, i have to go on the 3rd but only for one test "Numerical" the rest i do not have to take again :) then i have to take the critera interview!

looks like it will be an easy day for me, numbers isnt my weakest point so i should do fine

Status
Not open for further replies.