• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Jubilee Line train - 96TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nath9425

As you leave Finchley Road Southbound it goes into the tube underground. If I had the knowledge of how to build tunnels and routes I would!!!!
I'm more interested in how if you type in a code in THE NEW 1996 TS it plays a certain sound... How do you do that???

Nath

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alstom1995

Yes Tom thats all very well, but he wanted to know what buttons to push, not just how they work!

Plus and Minus on the numlock keypad and seeing as there may be different scenarios, the announcements may vary according to the situation.

nath9425

All I wanted to know is how do you create them and add them to a train???
so If I pressed 1 it would say "WELCOME TO BIRMINGHAM NEW STREET, THIS TRAIN TERMINATES HERE, ALL CHANGE PLEASE" on the class 323??
Have you got a screen shot of the 1996 ts and the announcement pad as you can see it in the top right corner in the video???

Alstom1995

It doesn't, thats the destination codes. They don't actually do anything they are just there to look nice. The only announcements that you can broadcast are the bottom 2. I would love to include more then 2 but for the time being bve 4 limits me to 2 only.

The Snap

Established Member
If you look at the KCR West Rail ATO route, you can press 1,2,3, etc for announcements.

An ATO version of the route may a possibility for the future, seen as though the line is going that way in real life...

Thanks for all the comments on the route, we hope for a release soonish. :)

mbonwick

Established Member
Guys, I don't mean to be grupy or nag, but could we please stsrt a new thread for the updates?
It's just that I am getting tired of navigating to page 7 all the time!

Cheers,

MBonwick

Coxster

Established Member
Guys, I don't mean to be grupy or nag, but could we please stsrt a new thread for the updates?
It's just that I am getting tired of navigating to page 7 all the time!

Cheers,

MBonwick
In the BVE section where you see the thread title click the link that says "Last Page" and it'll take you straight to the last page.

mbonwick

Established Member
In the BVE section where you see the thread title click the link that says "Last Page" and it'll take you straight to the last page.

Yeah.. I know that.. I just think this thread is getting a bit long, thats all!

Status
Not open for further replies.