• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Jubilee Line train - 96TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

nath9425, It should be noted that not getting Paid so why should they rush?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Alstom1995

The Jubilee line is still being worked on I assure you. As for the 1996 stock, thats about 99.7 pc complete. I was thinking about making a little trailer for the train, one without a major spelling mistake this time! :roll:

Julian G

Established Member
The Jubilee line is still being worked on I assure you. As for the 1996 stock, thats about 99.7 pc complete. I was thinking about making a little trailer for the train, one without a major spelling mistake this time! :roll:

Keep up the Good Work, Dan :)

Alstom1995

Yeah, I say 99.7 because it may need tweaking again, as soon as all the gradients for the route are in place. I also have no intention of releasing it until it has a route to drive on, common sense really!

Alstom1995

Ok here's the trailer, remember due to the route not being entirely finished, I was limited on what sections to drive her through. Also regarding the personal belongings announcement, it does work perfectly. But for some reason my video editor decided to cut the sound out at the last minute. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNLTJ3Abyac

Jubilee191

Does the old jubilee line for BVE have those 1996 stock train sounds and those doors on some platforms?

If anyone has got the old route please can you send it to me @ [email protected]?

Cheers

nath9425

I love the announcements!! They are great!!! The only thing I would of loved to see was if you Pressed 0 the right doors would open, if you pressed 8 the left doors would open and 9 the doors close!!! Like on Class 323.

If anyone does have the Old Jubilee Line please send it to me at
[email protected]

Well done again

Nath

Alstom1995

The doors do open on both sides. Why do you want the old bve2 jubilee line? The newer one shouldn't be too much longer now.

twright

Looks great and sounds great! Love the motor sounds and the announcements! Can't wait for this one, however I appriciate how long it takes though. It's not until you start creating your own route/train that you realise how complicated and time consuming it really is! I've just started building a route and I enjoy it but it can be a very frustrating process - it's creating switches that confuse me! These guys should be proud!

Jubilee191

How long is it till christmas now? I don't celebrate it cause I'm jewish but not that religous. I want to try out the old one to hold my patience...

Alstom1995

I have no idea where you can download if it all anymore. As for the old version of the 1996, no it doesn't have those sounds.

LondonBVE

Jubilee191, the real date for the released of the Jubilee Line + 1996 Tube Stock for BVE 4.2 is not confirmed. But it is most likely to be a christmas present, or early christmas present.

T

Tom

It isn't *likely* to be any date.

It'll be released when it's ready.

Sturdjos

This isn't a criticism, but .... why does the DVA say '' This train terminates at Stratford'', when it terminates at North Greenwich?

I guess you could get around it by suspending the service N Greenwich to Stratford? ;)

nath9425

Is the line to Stratford actually being built then??? I know the line from Baker Street to stanmore is but we havent had a progress report for over 18 months so dont get your hopes up!!!!

Nath

T

Tom

Nath, please calm down.

Whatever will be released will be released when it is ready to be released.

Alstom1995

I think its more a case of baker st to north greenwich, then the extension to Stratford. Then the line may very likely start further back again say from Finchley Road to Stratford until finally the full line will be available from Stanmore to Stratford. Don't ask me when this will all happen but it will, it will just take time. Hopefully as well a Northbound route from Stratford to West Hampstead may happen, but don't hold me on that, that is just a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.