• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The last week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Is it me or has the last week (since last Monday) on RailUK been the most eventful but the slowest?

I can't remember this section (Off-topic) ever going almost a day without a post. But yet it seems the logged on user numbers are still the same :shock:

So is this me losing it, again, or am I right in thinking this :?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Perhaps everyones been out enjoying enjoying the few locos and slammers left, getting out and about enjoying the railway and not sat in front the PC...plenty of time for that when its cold, wet and dark!

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm enjoying my last few days of freedom before I go to college, so I've been out every day this week & last!

David

Established Member
Dennis said:
Perhaps everyones been out enjoying enjoying the few locos and slammers left, getting out and about enjoying the railway and not sat in front the PC...plenty of time for that when its cold, wet and dark!
True. It's either that, or they have been at work. (Like me :( )

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
Work, chasing loco's and HST's, and enjoying last days of freedom before joining the sixth form... :shock:

Tom B

Established Member
HSTfan!!! said:
and enjoying last days of freedom before joining the sixth form... :shock:

Oh yes - Monday :(. Still I live in the hope I will have a Computing lesson which will be challenging for the first time in my life.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
No-one who can hand-code for BVE is going to find sixth form challenging in ICT lessons.

You'll pick up VB dead easy I reckon!

Where have I been? I've been on the FoSW! Had a WONDERFUL time (with one exception, be warned here and now, SWT bashing ahead!) on the FoSW, but it's also nice to be home again. Certainly I had my head out on the final approach into the platforms celebrating with my arm, imitating a horn and stuff...

But now I'm back, the report will come (not all details, didn't note half the trip), and I'll be posting again!

Status
Not open for further replies.