• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The mission to go on a 350

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
So today I have began my mission is to go on a 350..
I was supposed to do it yesterday,but i couldn't as i was ill :(
well went to Euston and couldn't find a 350 so i took the 14:39 to Harrow & Wealdstone
but the weird thing that my train (dusty bin 321) was on the fast lines due to engineering works on the slow lines which caused delays and cancelletions.. :x
so up to Harrow wating for a 350 14:51 to come, but a 321 comes in

http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/2884/theneweraonthewcml000000uu.jpg

so i take the train back to Euston leaving me unhappy

hmm, maybe next week I might catch a 350 to complete "That i have been on all of the Desiros"

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Harold

350's run the Semi Fast from London Euston to Northampton, at the moment in rush hour, you'll just have to get lucky as some of them are still on tests!

HBA135

clagmonster

Established Member
Some Northampton expresses produce them. I say a pair work a couple of workings out of Euston off peak, first stop Leghton Buzzard.

jonb

Established Member
Really not surprised you did not get a 350 as it was a Sunday and I have only seen them operating them during the week.

Harold

i havan't seen or been on the 350's at all yet, i have been on the 360 heathrow connect though! very good! :D

HBA135

Status
Not open for further replies.