• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The morning after the night before

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
21 yesterday 8-)
I had a part round my house last night, certainly a night to remember. About 30 invited people turned up and half way through the evening another 30 uninvited people tried to come in. We asked them to leave politely 3 or 4 times, then asked them to leave more strongly, another 3 or 4 times.
Somebody threw a bottle over the top of the garage and into the garden, hitting one of my friends and it all kicked off from there. While the girls phoned the police, me and my mates got stuck into the first ones we could grab as we went out the gate, we reckon there was about 30 people fighting at one point.
Most of them buggered off when they realised the police were coming, but a few decided to buzz past the house on mopeds, so my best mate grabbed a golf club, took the phone off his G/F who was speaking to police control and said "As you lot still ain't turned up, i'll sort it myself with a golf club and you can pick 'em up when you finally arrive", before heading out into the street ready to whack the first moped that approached.
Pretty soon a police BMW arrived with 3 coppers but the trouble had all finished. They took statements and looked at the damage, before giving they're blessing to the party 8-)
After that we got back to some serious partying that went on until 1am with loads of booze - i had a mega hang over today - definetly a dark glasses occassion 8-)
So not a bad day really :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

Sounds like a Typical Southerners Party - Trouble always kicking off. ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Thats because we're hard, we don't mess about with words - "Get out of my garden or i'll ****ing kill ya" - the one warning then whack 8-)

TheSlash

Established Member
My 16th yesterday was rather more... errrrrm... civilised ;)
This party wasn't very well organised, i'd previously planned to goto the GCR today, getting up at something like 04:45 to drive 30 miles to Haslemere to get the train. So basically i didn't invite alot of my mates who'd of needed to stay over, like Coxster, 960012 etc

Craig

Established Member
Given the time of the post shouldn't this thread be called "The afternoon after the night before"? ;)

Boxcars

21 yesterday 8-)
I had a part round my house last night, certainly a night to remember. About 30 invited people turned up and half way through the evening another 30 uninvited people tried to come in. We asked them to leave politely 3 or 4 times, then asked them to leave more strongly, another 3 or 4 times.
Somebody threw a bottle over the top of the garage and into the garden, hitting one of my friends and it all kicked off from there. While the girls phoned the police, me and my mates got stuck into the first ones we could grab as we went out the gate, we reckon there was about 30 people fighting at one point.
Most of them buggered off when they realised the police were coming, but a few decided to buzz past the house on mopeds, so my best mate grabbed a golf club, took the phone off his G/F who was speaking to police control and said "As you lot still ain't turned up, i'll sort it myself with a golf club and you can pick 'em up when you finally arrive", before heading out into the street ready to whack the first moped that approached.
Pretty soon a police BMW arrived with 3 coppers but the trouble had all finished. They took statements and looked at the damage, before giving they're blessing to the party 8-)
After that we got back to some serious partying that went on until 1am with loads of booze - i had a mega hang over today - definetly a dark glasses occassion 8-)
So not a bad day really :D

Classic !!! :thumbup:

TheSlash

Established Member
Put it this way, despite the way he comes across at times he's an incredibly decent bloke in the flesh. If he said that, they must have pushed it!
I'm really an unhinged psychopath :violent1:
This reminds me of this one time when i was in 'nam...

The Gricer

Put it this way, despite the way he comes across at times he's an incredibly decent bloke in the flesh. If he said that, they must have pushed it!
You know he's a decent bloke and I know he's a decent bloke but we really shouldn't try to ruin his street cred! :grin:

Frank

paul1609

Established Member
I did wonder after posting it, that I'd ruined years of effort building up an image. So just to remind everyone: Slash is a hard drinking, hard living, no-nonsense, common sense speaking, multiple forum banned, portsmouth scally with a love for hard substances (like point grease) and a hate for foreigners (that's anyone from the southampton area football team), k?

Slash is so hard he doesnt abuse point grease but old engine oil allegedly. Having met him for the first time on the day after the day after, I was going to post an article on here slagging him off but now I'm too scared.

The Gricer

Having met him for the first time on the day after the day after, I was going to post an article on here slagging him off but now I'm too scared.
So you should be! As decent as he is I don't think you'd want to get too far on the wrong side of him! :grin:

Frank

paul1609

Established Member
Oh trust me, even i'm not crazy enough to tangle with Paul, his arms are bigger than my legs :!::!: :D

Yeah, but Im just a simple country type driving tractors.
I cant compete with the slashes big city street cred.
His lacosse tracksuit bottoms and matching electronic tag.
Im sure if i spoke out of turn his gang would soon be down to sort me out in a nova/ saxo convoy

TheSlash

Established Member
I heard from Slash that the identity of the gatecrashers is know.
It is, but we won't talk about that on here...
Just seen a few of the lads who were at the party as invited guests, they reckon beating up a few chavs just added to how good the party was 8-)

TheSlash

Established Member
Another reason not to mess with Paul1609 is he'll just order an airstrike on your house, or target a cruise missile through the bedroom window :D

Status
Not open for further replies.