• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

Ivo

Established Member
Newton St Cyres

EDIT: Ivo's 4,000th post in the Quiz forum! This means more than one-in-two of my posts is in this area :oops:

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
Can only one person at a time put in an answer ?

Yes. This is to prevent a large multitude of wrong answers being given that may make later clues artificially easier (or require the setter to change the clue).

So for Clue 4, Gilfach Fargoed is the station we go with. For Clue 3, Tim's Newton St Cyres would have been ignored also.

---------------

Ah, crud. I almost said that for Clue TWO! I lost a potential ten points :(

Speaking of which, if Sugar Loaf had been offered first it would be the answer the setter responds to. gnolife would have had to make no mention of Gilfach Fargoed, even though it would have been correct. In such a scenario players may use the same answer again.

Tim wins three points and the floor.

---------------

As I have said elsewhere, I will be away for two days. If I am not back by midnight on Friday morning Temple Meads will be running an adjudication run on my behalf if required. For the most part, if any game is left unanswered in this way, continue - but please PM me to attract my attention to the round(s) in question.

Last edited: