• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The "Name the Station" game

gnolife

Established Member
1) Consider the route taken by the 08:20 CrossCountry service from Aberdeen to Penzance. This station lies Southeast of this line.
2) This station is unelectrified
3) This station is managed by East Midlands Railway
4) All trains (Monday to Friday) departing this ststion in an Easterly direction have the same destination. Likewise, all trains departing in a Westerly direction have the same destination. This clue does not necessarily hold true for origins ofarriving trains, replacement bus services or for weekends.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TrainTube

I'll start a new one due to inactivity.
(1) This station is only served by Great Western Railway.
(2) Trains heading North West terminate at 4 different destinations, trains heading South East terminate at 3 different stations, 1 of these is where all but 2 services terminate.
(3) 4 different classes of trains stop here.
(4) This station saw under 300,000 passengers use it during 2017/18.

Doomotron

I'm going to start another one, again due to inactivity. I'm new to the rules (I guess something with giving out clues has changed since the thread started), so tell me if I am wrong. I'm going to go by the OP's rules. Here's my first clue:

I am the next station after a closed one. Thanks to Beeching, you'll need luck for this one!