• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The new 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
y4g9s5.jpg

Looks alright to me :) (It's electric)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Down in these parts, Thamesdown name many of their buses, eg North Star, Saint Nicholas etc etc., same in Brighton.

Seems in London that they have more difficulty thinking up names, all the buses seem to be called 'Mayor of London'. I know Ken's an important guy, but how about letting someone elses title appear.

Julian G

Established Member
Dennis said:
Down in these parts, Thamesdown name many of their buses, eg North Star, Saint Nicholas etc etc., same in Brighton.

Seems in London that they have more difficulty thinking up names, all the buses seem to be called 'Mayor of London'. I know Ken's an important guy, but how about letting someone elses title appear.
maybe Transport For London?

DLA365

Dennis said:
Where are London buses called Mayor of London?

Status
Not open for further replies.