• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gnolife

Established Member
Grangetown

Too slow

Severn Tunnel Junction

Just a reminder that on this game, it is required to use reply rather than edit to submit a new entry, as per rule 8, quoted below

8. IN THE EVENT OF A WRONG ANSWER:

If a submission to the quiz is incorrect, but there have been no further posts, the author may edit their post, so long as the original is shown as crossed out. After striking through an incorect entry, you mustuse reply rather than edit to post your new entry. This aims to prevent confusion to allow for smooth proceedings.

gnolife

Established Member
Sorry shall do in future where are we now?

I'm going to choose to accept the Severn Tunnel Junction. I was just reminding you in case we ended up in a situation where the next post had been, say, Cwmbran, where we would have been in a right good mess.

That said, I'm not certain that Chepstow is correct. If I remember rightly, all ATWs stop at Caldicot before Chepstow, and all XCs that stop at Severn Tunnel also call at Caldicot. Therefore, we are at Severn Tunnel Junction