• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The next station is...!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lampshade

Established Member
Using the football Saturdays extra calls, we travel on a 158 to Mill Hill to tactically avoid the 142s.

I must protest! I posted while Class172's post still said Blackburn, and should therefore be regarded as incorrect (you can only edit if there has been no further posts)!

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
Using the football Saturdays extra calls, we travel on a 158 to Mill Hill to tactically avoid the 142s.

I must protest! I posted while Class172's post still said Blackburn, and should therefore be regarded as incorrect (you can only edit if there has been no further posts)!

But I was the first one to post Blackburn..the second time that Class172 had repeated my postings on the branch line :roll:

Look at posting 184 for my posting

Last edited:

Lampshade

Established Member
But I was the first one to post Blackburn..the second time that Class172 had repeated my postings on the branch line :roll:

Yep, me and Class172 posted concurrently at 22:08, me in reply to you, Class172 in reply to Darwen.

Although to keep the peace, I hereby change mine to Church and Oswaldtwistle.

Class172

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
I can't keep up!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Then to Littleborough .