• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The opening of ATW's new depot at Machynlleth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Snapper

Established Member
Its been a long time coming, but a superb collection there.
About time some of the W&B Silver 158's got a once over!

ATW's fleet is gradually being repainted with two -pack. I was talking to Jon Veitch, their Fleet Director yesterday. He's managed to reduce the multitude of liveries they have down to four - for now. Expect to see the 175's repainted soon too..

Established Member
ATW's fleet is gradually being repainted with two -pack. I was talking to Jon Veitch, their Fleet Director yesterday. He's managed to reduce the multitude of liveries they have down to four - for now. Expect to see the 175's repainted soon too..

The two-pack scheme looks good on the 158. The cab ends really look smart, and with the Wessex 150's also being re-painted now into it, I do have hope that the 175's will join them soon in ATW colors.

Its just that the WB scheme picks up dirt so easily and looks horrid and grimy!

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.