• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The possie was out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Gricer

Julian G said:
1st one- Acceptable
It's beyond me how anyone can say that sort of thing is "acceptable", even if Virgin doesn't happen to be their favourite trains/operator. :roll:

Frank

Jonno2055

Julian G said:
1st one- Acceptable
2nd one- Not Acceptable
I can't even read what they say, whats the point of spending time and effort on something when no-one can read your message. Wonder where they get the money from and manage to sneek on the depot sites long anough to spray the trains without being caught reminds me of the TOX, I think many people remember those infamous tags which can still be seen on the LU.

Nitro

These TOX tags are EVERYWHERE even though he is caught there are still other because copy-cats that just copy him. There was even TOX 06 in the first weeks of 2006!

Sprog

Established Member
WTF does all that SH!TE mean anyway? :? :?

As Jono says, i cant comprehand a single bit of those scrawlings

Complete and total ********.............these people are fecking morons.......:roll:

Jordy

Established Member
I would comment, but someones already done it for me ;)

Sprog said:
WTF does all that SH!TE mean anyway? ? :?

As Jono says, i cant comprehand a single bit of those scrawlings

Complete and total ********.............these people are fecking morons.......:roll::

Jordy

Jim

Established Member
It makes me laugh though when people do write grafiti & it is done so badly that it is spelt wrong!...

devon_metro

Established Member
Julian G said:
1st one- Acceptable
2nd one- Not Acceptable
What!!

No form of grafiti is acceptable, or are you a grafiti artist?

It's disgusging, makes toc s charge us more on train tickest to clean up and makes the trains look uncared for (Not saying that they are) and the service lousy!

Dennis

Established Member
While I cannot say I find the sight of graffiti in any way appealing, at least it is easier to get rid of than window etching, scorch marks from lighters and paint scratching.

Julian G

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
What!!

No form of grafiti is acceptable, or are you a grafiti artist?

It's disgusging, makes toc s charge us more on train tickest to clean up and makes the trains look uncared for (Not saying that they are) and the service lousy!
how am I a grafiti artist, when i go out and take photo of trains

devon_metro

Established Member
Julian G said:
how am I a grafiti artist, when i go out and take photo of trains
I didn't say you were, just that you said you thought the second one was acceptable.

Dennis

Established Member
Just a word of caution re photographing graffitied trains, given that the perpetrators like to see their handiwork published, police may (quite rightly) wish to question you regarding the offence (as I was on Saturday), particularly if you have been seen 'hanging around' places where such offences have taken place.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Dreadful in both cases. Graffiti ruins the look of a train, infrastructure or anything its on. Indeed, it does cause fear of crime where it is found, something well documented and researched. It's also something I believe too.

I hope they find the sods who did it and cover THEM in paint (I was originally thinking of worse, but hey, it's a public forum)

LucaZone

Jonno2055 said:
I can't even read what they say, whats the point of spending time and effort on something when no-one can read your message. Wonder where they get the money from and manage to sneek on the depot sites long anough to spray the trains without being caught reminds me of the TOX, I think many people remember those infamous tags which can still be seen on the LU.

Same here. I thought DMU depots were very well guarded. Its places like OOC or others on a similar scale where the perim.eter is so large and surrounded by so much that its difficult to keep secure.

DMU Depots are normally long and thin, with one side or more next to the running lines. HOW do they get in for long enough to paint out the colour of the train behind their grafitti

taw valley

i quite like the first one to be honest it looks cool but theres no way it could make the thing look worse as its a mordern thingy so it cant look worse

Sprog

Established Member
taw valley said:
i quite like the first one to be honest it looks cool but theres no way it could make the thing look worse as its a mordern thingy so it cant look worse

T.I.T

;)

Think ill go and Spray Up Tangmere or any of your other glammed-up Kettles, with in-comprehandable Scrawllings, see how you like it then............:roll: <D

Status
Not open for further replies.