• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

'The Railway Channel' deceased??

Status
Not open for further replies.

robvulpes

Does anyone know whether the Railway Channel has bitten the dust? The most recent "weekly" Railway World video compilation seems to be several weeks old. If so , I'll miss the video clips but not the incredibly annoying presenters Mark Found, Jonathan Newton and the Ozzie girl (whose name escapes me, though at least unlike the others she was attractive to the eyes!)

Rob

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Galvanize

Some of their stuff was good, but I preferred Mark Found to Jonathan Newton. While Hailee (yes i did find the time to work out her name ;) ) is fit, she is a pointless addition to the show! Admittedly, I found mark (:lol:) quite annoying, especially back in the days when he presented "Trainspotting" (remember that?), but without anyone to share the banter with, he became a bit better on this!

I once asked him if there was any chance of a new series of "Trainspotting" but he never did come back with an answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.