• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Railway Touring Co. - Cumbrian Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
Just a note to say if anyone is considering one of the above trips we did the Cumbrian Coast trip yesterday and the whole day was excellently run and a memorable day.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 42
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mag_seven

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I must admit I would find those table lamps irritating as they would obscure some of the view from the window.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
They're not actually that noticeable when your sat with one!

Kite159

Veteran Member
I must admit I would find those table lamps irritating as they would obscure some of the view from the window.

When I was on the GBFF tour back in July I unplugged the lamp and put it on the overhead luggage rack to get it out of the way

Question regarding the coast trips, do they go via Barrow or do they tend to use the Barrow avoider track?

gazthomas

Established Member
When I was on the GBFF tour back in July I unplugged the lamp and put it on the overhead luggage rack to get it out of the way

Question regarding the coast trips, do they go via Barrow or do they tend to use the Barrow avoider track?

In my experience the avoider

VauxhallandI

Established Member
The paperwork said avoiding Barrow but we went through the station.

The lamp was not blocking the view and I was in an aisle seat

Status
Not open for further replies.