• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Royal Wessex

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainBoy98

The royal wessex is run by RTC and goes from Three Bridges to Weymouth via Haywards heath, preston park, hove, worthing, bournmouth and wareham. i know it picks up water at preston park but i wondered where else it would take it on as i didnt think it could go from preston park to weymouth and back on one tender?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
The royal wessex is run by RTC and goes from Three Bridges to Weymouth via Haywards heath, preston park, hove, worthing, bournmouth and wareham. i know it picks up water at preston park but i wondered where else it would take it on as i didnt think it could go from preston park to weymouth and back on one tender?

Good morning, Yes I have been on steam railtours that have picked up water at Preston Park, I would suggest that this may also pick up water around Brockenhurst, as I have been on steam trips which have done that there, just beyond the platform. That RTC trip sounds a good one with a good loco. Rgds.

Status
Not open for further replies.