• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The sad state of Britain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

P156KWJ

Established Member
yeah saw this last month - around here the RSPCA are investigating an incident in Nottingham where a cat was shot with an airgun in the forehead and had one of its eyes removed with a screwdriver

JoshW1992

Established Member
Oh god, thats disgusting! I love cats and if I ever found anyone guilty of something like that.......there would be trouble!

thefab444

Established Member
If you tried that with one of our cats you'd probably be the one with a missing eyeball! Seriously though, that is pretty sickening.

The folk responsible should be burnt and tied to a railway line and in the unlikely event they survive can appreciate what it's like. It should also be broadcast on television to serve as a warning to "the rest".

Established Member
THEY SHOULD ROT IN PRISON FOR THAT SICK MINDED ATTACK ON THAT DOG, SHOULD BE RUN OVER BY A TRAIN THEMSELVES.

Arggh, people who abuse dogs/cats should be abused themselves, there probably chavs aswell, should get a HST at 125 and give them a good breather <( :roll:.

Craig

Established Member
Have you lot all been reading the Daily Mail while I've been away? :?

Incidents like these are obviously not very nice, but they're hardly an every day occurrence.

hairyhandedfool

Established Member
If it happened in American they would be fined, inprisoned and banned from owning or housing animals for life. Over here, slap on the wrist....sick

Tom B

Established Member
Who said they had been given a "slap on the wrist"? They've been arrested, not convicted there is a difference. Unlike what the Daily Wail etc would have you believe just because someone's been arrested for a nasty crime doesn't mean that they are guilty and should be locked away forever.

I do think that whoever did it was a pretty horrible person - but those who advocate tying them to the line and setting fire to them are just as bad themselves!

mbonwick

Established Member
Yeah, animals dont harm people in ways that people harm animals... so why do they do it?

I know what you're saying, but I was out with the Dog Warden yesterday on Work Experience. We got called to the aftermath of a dog fight - no human intervention involved, one dog just went for the other - and some of the injuries were pretty horrific; the dog that was attacked could loose its leg, an 11 year old had his hand mashed up.

Thankfully, not an everyday ocurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.