• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Train Pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa

Established Member
If anyone saw "The Wrong Door" this week, then good on you.

If not, then try this. Contains a good dig at RPIs, and sees the Pirates take to the high seas to try and rob innocent commuters of their season tickets. A good watch.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GWRtom

How a 31 has a steam whistle and sounds like a Shed/Aircraft cross-ove I would love to know, and then in the graphics turns into a Germen loco with 31 front, and the parralel MoD sending out more foreign locos, I would love to know!!!
Brandon

it's a sketch show, and they don't careanyway there just bunch of bigshot
tv people they don't scare me with the fancy ties and shirts

thats me gwrtom talking a load of crap

Mintona

Established Member
How a 31 has a steam whistle and sounds like a Shed/Aircraft cross-ove I would love to know, and then in the graphics turns into a Germen loco with 31 front, and the parralel MoD sending out more foreign locos, I would love to know!!!
Brandon

In English?

I like this show, it's like a modern day Monty Python :lol:

Death

Established Member
Hail All! <D
Well...That vid was damn funny I have to say - Not just the railway related bit, but the whole aircraft/vulture thing was hillarious, too! 8):D:lol:

"Remember to check your equipment...Spare hook? Gun? Network Railcard?..." :lol:
(Gives me a damn good reason to have a seriously in-depth play around and fact-finding session with the BBC iPlayer system and back-end as well... ;))

Farewell... <D
>> Death <<

Status
Not open for further replies.