• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The Transport Game (UK)

Alex365Dash

I was looking at taking the 90, but unfortunately First is pretending the route doesn't exist! So instead...

We walk the 7 minutes (0.3 miles) to Queen's Park bus stop to board the 08:42 First Glasgow service 3 simpliCITY to Partick (Bus Station), arriving there for 09:18 on Tuesday morning.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ValleyLines142

Established Member
Whilst our journeys on Lothian's smart fleet were most enjoyable, we politely reject a second episode and say farewell to Scotland as we board the 1157 CrossCountry service 1V62 to Tiverton Parkway, arriving there at 1933 on Tuesday evening.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
We exit the station to the bus stops outside the station and board the 2124 Stagecoach South West service 12 to Torquay (Strand Harbourside), arriving there at 2150 on Tuesday evening.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
I've been using Bus Times and Google Maps, as they appear to be taking into account the latest timetables.

The first train appears to not be until 6.21am, so instead we return in the morning for the 0502 Stagecoach South West service 12 to Newton Abbot (Railway Station), arriving there at 0541 on Wednesday morning.

DanTrain

Seeing as we love voyagers soooo much, we now decide to board the 06:01 Cross Country service 1S37 to Newcastle, arriving at 12:29 Wednesday afternoon.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
We exit the station to the bus stop on Neville Street, where we board the 1241 Stagecoach North East service 1 to Slatyford (Pooley Road/Thirlmere Way), arriving there at 1301 on Wednesday afternoon.

* this is a Sunday service!

Andy Pacer

Established Member
We exit the station to the bus stop on Neville Street, where we board the 1241 Stagecoach North East service 1 to Slatyford (Pooley Road/Thirlmere Way), arriving there at 1301 on Wednesday afternoon.

* this is a Sunday service!
We take the 1316 Stagecoach North East service 11 to Newcastle, Haymarket (Barras Bridge) arriving there at 1345 on Wednesday.

DanTrain

I've also been using Google and Traveline as it seems the operators TXC files have been uploaded to show the currently operated arrangements.
I think there's a few discrepencies appearing between Google/Traveline and the pdf timetables although given how up-in-the-air it all is it's probably not worth worrying about!

We take the 1316 Stagecoach North East service 11 to Newcastle, Haymarket (Barras Bridge) arriving there at 1345 on Wednesday.

Walking the 0.3 miles to Eldon Square bus station, we now board the 14:05 Go North East service 21 to Pity Me, Front Street, arriving at 15:02 Wednesday afternoon.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
I think there's a few discrepencies appearing between Google/Traveline and the pdf timetables although given how up-in-the-air it all is it's probably not worth worrying about!
I think as long as we can substantiate our move if challenged then that should be fine even if move to move isn't actually seamless.

Andy Pacer

Established Member

Walking the 0.3 miles to Eldon Square bus station, we now board the 14:05 Go North East service 21 to Pity Me, Front Street, arriving at 15:02 Wednesday afternoon.
We take a 4 minute 0.2 mile walk to Salutation Bus Gate to catch the 1514 Arriva North East service X12 to Sedgefield, Salters Lane/Woodland Mews arriving there at 1555 on Wednesday.

DanTrain

We take a 4 minute 0.2 mile walk to Salutation Bus Gate to catch the 1514 Arriva North East service X12 to Sedgefield, Salters Lane/Woodland Mews arriving there at 1555 on Wednesday.
That's over a mile away - we were in Pity Me not Framwellgate Moor (the fact that all the main roads round here are called Front Street is a bit confusing)! However, said bus is the 15:12 from Pity Me so it doesn't actually make a difference :).

We now board the 16:30 Arrive North East service X21 to Wingate, Fir Tree Inn, arriving at 16:58 Wednesday afternoon.

ValleyLines142

Established Member

Must admit I've really struggled to find the correct timetable since the COVID-19 outbreak, and to be honest, I didn't think we'd take it into account seeing as it's an entirely fictional game :lol: but I'm not complaining by any means!

We next board the 1752 Go North East IndiGo service 206 to Peterlee (Bus Station), arriving there at 1825 on Wednesday evening.

(re-posted as I got pipped to the post!)

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Must admit I've really struggled to find the correct timetable since the COVID-19 outbreak, and to be honest, I didn't think we'd take it into account seeing as it's an entirely fictional game :lol: but I'm not complaining by any means!

We next board the 1752 Go North East IndiGo service 206 to Peterlee (Bus Station), arriving there at 1825 on Wednesday evening.

(re-posted as I got pipped to the post!)
We take the 1836 Go North East service X6 to Seaham, North Rd (Castlereagh Aged Miners) arriving at 1900 on Wednesday.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
We next board the 2055 Arriva North East Sapphire service 22 to Sunderland (Park Lane Interchange), arriving there at 2115 on Wednesday evening.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
It appears that all buses have finished for the night, so we can only return on the 2347 Metro Green Line service to Brockley Whins, arriving there at 0009 in the early hours of Thursday morning.

ValleyLines142

Established Member
We exit the station and take the two minute walk to the bus stops on Blackett Street, where we board the 0646 Stagecoach North East service 62 to North Walbottle (North Walbottle Road/Northumberland Gardens), arriving there at 0712 on Thursday morning.