• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

The year that was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Over the past year we have had 1,314 new users on the forums. Not all have been regular posters but this still represents a brilliant 38% increase compared to the year before. In addition, there have been a fantastic 97,330 posts in the past twelve months, coincidentally also a 38% increase compared to 2007.

In addition, if you have not yet done so, there are just 10 minutes remaining to submit your votes for the RailUK Awards. The results will be available some time later today.

This just leaves me to say thank you for being a member and we look forward to seeing you around over the next year.

All the best for 2009,
dan_atki
Jordy
Matt
Max
me123
Mojo
theblackwatch
Tom B
yorkie

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
36845 have been about Gizmogle's birthday bashes, 1924 knocking Fred and 25981 have contained two or less words. I have also contributed 6931 posts saying 'nice shots' of variations of.

BJMorley

Over the past year we have had 1,314 new users on the forums. Not all have been regular posters but this still represents a brilliant 38% increase compared to the year before. In addition, there have been a fantastic 97,330 posts in the past twelve months, coincidentally also a 38% increase compared to 2007.

In addition, if you have not yet done so, there are just 10 minutes remaining to submit your votes for the RailUK Awards. The results will be available some time later today.

This just leaves me to say thank you for being a member and we look forward to seeing you around over the next year.

All the best for 2009,
dan_atki
Jordy
Matt
Max
me123
Mojo
theblackwatch
Tom B
yorkie

Wow, someone bothered to work it out!!! <D <D

Bighat

36845 have been about Gizmogle's birthday bashes, 1924 knocking Fred and 25981 have contained two or less words. I have also contributed 6931 posts saying 'nice shots' of variations of.

Are you and Andrew Tiffin running a private competition then?:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.