• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

thelondontube.co.uk website update thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Hi all. Because I update my site so reguarly now, instead of starting new threads almost every day, it would be easier with just two. This is the update thread where I will notify you when my sites updated. To discuss my website, please go here - http://www.railuk.org/hst/viewtopic.php?p=13452#13452

In this update, some more new Central Line videos with sound have been uploaded, as well as some bits that were contributed by someone else.

I have removed the old ones to start a-fresh, so all the Central Line videos will now have sound and better quality.

Also. I won't remove the site to update it anymore, so it should be up almost always :roll:

Enjoy,

David - www.thelondontube.co.uk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

Please use one thread to discuss this. This thread is locked - I am copying over the text of the above post.

Status
Not open for further replies.