• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

This is not a road

Status
Not open for further replies.

pemma

Veteran Member
Anyone trying to leave the Chaussee d'Antin La Fayette station were in for a shock as they found their way barred by a large, black 4x4.

Perhaps the driver thought it was a right turn, or maybe a roundabout, but he met a dead end when his car rumbled to a halt in the middle of the staircase down to the station in Paris.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/897112...kes-flight-of-stairs-for-a-road#ixzz1t45p8bHh

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ivo

Established Member
This is fun to do on Midtown Madness 3 on the Xbox - but I never thought it would ever happen in reality...!

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
"Je cherche la gare <<Motorail>> monsieur!"

( Wrong station anyway mate.... you need Bercy... )

Clip

Established Member
Thatsa Dacia Duster. I think the term for those may be 'soft roader'.*

* I say that with no knowledge of the spec of them as we dont get them over here

eastwestdivide

Established Member
One of the news stories says it's not the first time someone's done that there.
Once you can put down to inattention/stupidity, but twice and someone should start looking at the signage and road layout.

stut

Established Member
One of the news stories says it's not the first time someone's done that there.
Once you can put down to inattention/stupidity, but twice and someone should start looking at the signage and road layout.

As George W Bush once said, "fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, uh, fool, uh, won't get fooled again".

Status
Not open for further replies.