• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

This morning's 0759 Welwyn North to Kings Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

34D

Established Member
I thought they scrapped all fast off-peak Met line trains in December?

Either way, all met trains are on the fast lines (outer in this case) south of Wembley Park and don't stop at stations which in the past were served by Met trains and are presently only served by Jubilee line trains.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mike395

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
PEDANT ALERT

Is the Metroplitan a tube line?

For all intents and purposes, yes - the 'tube' is a colloquial name for the entire London Underground network, not just deep level lines.

David Goddard

Established Member
it probably took some time for the staff to establish what had happened, and by the time they did, the passengers would have gone on the next train anyway.

The next train to call is not until 0820 so we have to feel for those passengers.
The current timetable has a couple of odd journeys like this- I had not realised until I looked at the timetable this morning:

0643 ex Royston calls all to Knebworth then Finsbury Park and KGX
0734 ex Royston calls all to Hitchin, then Welwyn North and KGX
0743 ex Royston calls all to Knebworth then Finsbury Park and KGX

Status
Not open for further replies.