• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

This train terminates at Arnos Grove

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom B

Established Member
Thanks for the comments... do you get the blue screen only on the 73TS or on other trains?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

I haven't had chance to test, I've reverted gfx card back to the original. Although it seems to be other trains too.

Only on the '73. I had a closer look today and it seems some of the .bmp files are not in 256 colours? I think this might be the problem for me. If you could have a look at it for me I'd be most grateful! :D

Dave A

Even though I am a massive fan of the Picc route for Bve, new and old, I have a small question/suggestion ;)

Is there meant to be an engine sound for the train as its just dead when sitting at a station for 6 minutes. If not, any chance of an optional one as, TBH, I hate the silence :x

Thanks,

London Tube

Thank you for a great route Cockfosters, as TC knows I managed to park the train on a live wire parting, so I couldn't move the train! :lol:

Is there any possibility of This route going to Heathrow terminals? and also is there any chance of a 1995 stock version?

once again, well done.

T

Tom

DescendingSadly, the route will go to Heathrow, eventually.

And for 1995 stock version, no! It is the same route essentially, just with a different train (you won't exactly get any more with the 95TS), I believe CSDE will be missing from the route IIRC.

Tom B

Established Member
?! Why would you want to have a 95ts on the Picc? Anyway, you can do it yourself (train.folder).

Hmm - I will do a bit of fiddling (call this a holiday!!) - I'll see what I can do. I could also bump up the loop.wav sound. It will go to Heathrow, eventually, but it looks like Uxbridge will go first.

Tom B

Established Member
I've now uploaded a new version of the main installer, and also a patch for those who downloaded it before today.

It will:-

• Fix the Leicester Square doors problem
  • Fix a minor texture issue at Earl's Court
  • Increased the volume of the loop.wav sound (it won't be so quiet at stations now)
  • Fix of a missing file issue on some early downloads
  • Add working door close lights
  • It may also fix a problem with some graphics cards and blue screens, but I can't be sure on this.

http://brj.rr.nu

Sorry to say this but the blue windscreen problem hasn't been fixed. I believe that all the .bmp files in the '73 folder must be 256 colours or someting? I don't know how to change them though! :lol:

Dave A

Honestly, I'm not hearing that Loop Wav. I've checked its there and working but still can't here it in the route :?

Dennis

Established Member
I must say I am very impressed by this, good work by all concerned
- liked the pigeon at Turnpike Lane. Sure some of the passengers look familiar though.

T

Tom

Fixed the blue issue here. Go up with colours (you are probably on 16-bit).

Dave A

London Tube said:
Honestly, I'm not hearing that Loop Wav. I've checked its there and working but still can't here it in the route :?

Can someone please help me with this problem I'm having on the Picc line with the 73 stock. I can't hear it at all. I've re-installed it but nothing :x

Anyone, please :( :cry:

Derek Kaye

On the transparencies issue, try playing around with different colour depth settings, I know that for me BVE will only work properly in 16bit colours.

Tom, I'll download the patch and see if that fixes the underground stations.

Derek Kaye

I'm afraid that patch doesn't fix the problem for me, Tom. I can still drive the route, its just the calculating where to stop in stations that is the problem.

Don't get me wrong, its an excellent route, its just my s**t graphics card :(

Tom B

Established Member
Can you hear *nothing* from the 73ts (like motors, doors, whistle et cetera)?

Hmm - not heard about that problem with the stations.. do you have the problem with other tube routes (as they use the generic NLv3 stations)?

Dave A

Cockfosters said:
Can you hear *nothing* from the 73ts (like motors, doors, whistle et cetera)?

I can't hear the Loop wave sound, when the train stands still, I've checked its there and that it works but can't hear any of it in the route. :?

tooneys

I get the same graphics problem as kayedj in the tunnels and have also tried the patch without success.

I wondered if the Northern Line patch for Intel/Sis graphics cards would be any good?

I don't know if you could make a similar patch for us, Tom? :roll:

Derek Kaye

Yes, I had the same problem with the Northern Line. The graphics patch from TSC sorted it though.. not sure what the differences are so I can't help you there.

andrewmay

This is another great route for BVE and another good train too.
I can't wait for the rest of the line to be released. Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.